Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Where Next?

On a night when I could least afford it--the night before a long day that includes dress rehearsal--I woke up in the night worrying. Not about the show. The show is good, it's beyond good. Worrying about the future.

The lease for our Studio is up in December...ten months from now. It has been a perfect place for us--right downtown, a block and a half from the theater. And Mr. Hunt has been more than generous with our lease agreement. But where to next? Where is there a place better than where we are now? Will be able to afford to move? I believe that when one door closes, another one opens--and it has many times for my little theatre group. But will another door open one more time...? I probably only have another ten years in me, but it's ten years I WANT to put in. Where will we go? What will we do? What will become of my little theatre world that I've created?

Worrying, worrying....

No comments:

Post a Comment