Things we acquired for the past two KidsPlay shows (Attack of the Pom-Pom Zombies and Dr. Evil and the Basket of Kittens) that will probably go into deep storage never to be used again:
1) Five sets of wolf tales, furry gloves, and and ear hats.
2) Three metal period-style napkin holders (@$20 each...!!)
3) Four cast iron patio chairs.
4) A "Where's Waldo" costume and a mummy costume (that has had the seat sewn back in three times....)
5) Sixteen pairs of goggles.
6) Three foam core surfboards and 2 oars
7) Sixteen white lab coats.
8) Some 30 yards of tan and pink flowered ultra-suede material.
9) A Cher wig.
10) A spinning bookshelf
Take note other theatre groups. We are happy to rent or loan. :-)