Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Missing the KidsPlayers....

My dear KidsPlayers--

You'll be rehearsing without me again this evening.  Please don't think I've forgotten you.  You're in my mind all the time, and I hope you'll forgive my missing presence.  But as I know you know, I'm in a play of my own this time (only the fourth one ever--most of you have more theatre experience in your short lives than I've had in 51 years!!) 

I do, hope, however, that you'll all make it to see "Steel Magnolias" some time over the next couple of weeks.  It's September 17, 18, 19, 24, 25, at 8 p.m. (6 p.m. on Sunday).  Then you'll see what all the fuss has ben about.  You'll see Jim Vetters' mom, you'll see Mr. Jacobs' wife, you'll see Ian, Alec, and Aubree's sister Payton.  I think we're pretty good and I think you'll enjoy it.  And if you make it to the show, don't forget to hang around in the lobby to give me a hug.  That's what we theatre types live for, you know.  Laughter and hugs.  ;-)

So do a good job this evening.  I look forward to seeing you all on Thursday to block the last part of the show.  I love flowers, but I love cowboys, too.

Love, love, love--

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment